Sacred Harp Singing in Bowling Green MO
A new group of Shape Note singers is organizing in the Bowling Green area.
Singings are at the Old Paths Bible Church (where Tommy Schulz is pastor), west of Bowling Green,
from 2:30 to 5 PM on the 2nd Saturday each month (except in May when an all day singing is held
on Memorial Day)
Note: Labor Day All-Day Singing, Monday September 1 2014, 10 AM to 4 PM
at the Old Paths Bible Church, with dinner on the grounds at noon.
Directions to the Old Paths Bible Church:
map GPS: 39.24450N 91.29073W / 39°14'41.7"N 91°17'25.7"W
From St. Louis:
1. Highway 61 north from Wentzville to Bowling Green (Bus 61) exit: 43 mi
2. Left over highway, through traffic circle, follow Bus 61 / 161: 1.6 mi
3. Left on W. Main St / Highway Y West
4. Follow Highway Y: 10.6 miles (mind the horse-drawn buggies)
5. Left on Rd 410 (gravel): another left, then 2 mi to "Old Paths Bible Church"
or "Siloam Church" (the historical name)
1. 70 East to 54 East
2. 54 East thru Mexico, Scotts Corner, Laddonia, Farber and Vandalia to Curryville
3. In Curryville, turn right on Hwy M (south) to Hwy Y
4. Left on Hwy Y about 3 mi. to Rd 410
5. Right on Rd 410, 2 mi. to church