Sacred Harp Singing in Bowling Green MO
Singings are on the 2nd Saturday each month from 2:30 to 5PM (except in March, May and October). at the Old Paths Bible Church (where Tommy Schultz is pastor), west of Bowling Green, For more info, email email@example.com.
The next singing at the Old Paths Bible Church is Saturday, September 10, 2:30 to 5 PM.
Directions to the Old Paths Bible Church:
map GPS: 39.24450N 91.29073W / 39°14'41.7"N 91°17'25.7"W
From St. Louis MO:
1. Highway 61 north from Wentzville to Bowling Green (Bus 61) exit: 43 mi
2. Left over highway, through traffic circle, follow Bus 61 / 161: 1.6 mi
3. Left on W. Main St / Highway Y West
4. Follow Highway Y: 10.6 miles (mind the horse-drawn buggies)
5. Left on Rd 410 (gravel): another left, then 2 mi to "Old Paths Bible Church"
or "Siloam Church" (the historical name)
From Columbia MO:
1. 70 East to 54 East
2. 54 East thru Mexico, Scotts Corner, Laddonia, Farber and Vandalia to Curryville
3. In Curryville, turn right on Hwy M (south) to Hwy Y
4. Left on Hwy Y about 3 mi. to Rd 410
5. Right on Rd 410, 2 mi. to church